Friday, February 1, 2008

Alpha

A Thousand fold. That is about the pace of which my thoughts travel when confronted with creating my own literature, even if it may be described as a "blog." I wonder what to focus on, be it the quirky situations I find myself in at work, the curiosities of the world I wish to expound upon or the pulpit I wish to create espousing a half-hearted belief in a long established or long forgotten cause. My awkward sense of perfectionism hinders any real attempt at novelization or serialization of the rampant thoughts that occur to me and cry to print on a day to day basis, but I'm working on them. My strength lies with working off the creativity of others. I do love nothing more than to discuss, establish and put into play the creative energies of a tandem or group. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts an all that rot.

I've become prone to enveloping myself with entertainment. A means to preoccupy my time resulting in a rather abysmal g.p.a. I've long since realized it's sensory overload as a coping mechanism. Due to the unique circumstances of my arrival to Bloomington, acquainting myself with the populace at large has been met with minimal success. I did not stay in a dorm as my peers have, which, incidentally creates the ideal situation for making friends and I hold my droogs to such a high regard, it is difficult to believe there are very many worthy of such a title and given that I see different people every single day, it is difficult to imagine any kind of worthwhile encounter. I do, as always, have hope though.

I want to create universes.

Amen.

No comments: