Monday, April 7, 2008

Sabbatical

Sadly, though my comrades spurn me, I am incapable of producing any materials at this time. Business school is wrapping up, I have one single project, one group project and one exam this week alone and the next two don't bode well either. I apologize brothers, but this is not the end, it is more of a delay in the inevitable. Come May I will be back home and in full form, ready to dedicate myself to whatever ramblings may follow. The regime will be immense, but well worth the effort. Monday-Wednesday-Friday is how it will roll and trust me when, barring excursions such as WizardCon, it will be dedicated, be it here or the other 3 I will spawn related to a distinct story in each.

Oh my brothers,

Testify.

1 comment:

Eric Spatt said...

do what you will mate, I look forward to it all. I wish Aaron would stop being a sea cow.